CIO Review India
- April 6, 2020
- Posted by: EncoreAdmin123
- Category: Business plans, Finance & accounting
Encore Theme is excited to share that we have been awarded as one of the “10 most Promising Fintech solution providers of 2019.” by CIO Review India
We received this recognition for enhancing business productivity of HFC and NBFCs with our verticalized solution on SaaS model.
On this occasion, our MD & CEO R.K. Kanthimathinathan speaks about our solution in a recent interview conducted by CIO Review India Magazine.
Excepts of the interview:
- ThemePro HomeFin for Housing Finance Companies (HFC): ThemePro HomeFin completely automates the home loan life cycle. It provides efficient loan origination and loan management systems and helps financial firms in the accurate assessment of customer’s capability and intentions during the home loan financing process.
- ThemePro CoreFin for Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFC): ThemePro CoreFin helps NBFCs to mitigate the risk by enabling them to manage the complete loan cycle. The system enables NBFCs to continuously monitor the loan assets and NPAs and sends early warning signals for timely and corrective measures against the NPAs.
- ThemePro SCF for Supply Chain Management requirements: We provide end-to-end supply chain finance solutions with deep dive financing to various industries including Pharma, Automobile, Food etc.
Being completely aware of security threats in the current digital landscape, we provide solutions on the most secure Microsoft Azure platform, enabling higher level of data security to its clients. Being completely SaaS-based, the products allow the company to easily scale up, customize and update the solutions to suite the specific requirements of clients as per the current market trends.
To access the complete interview kindly click on the pdf below.