Role: Functional Consultant (Business Analyst)
Experience: 3-6 year
- Awareness of banking concepts and compliances
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Should possess very good communication skills
- Should have knowledge of following business streams (Retails and corporate/ SME business).
- Requirement gathering, requirement analysis, business process mapping, value workshops, and product demonstrations for lending products.
- Able to identify clients business needs and current practices.
- Gathering business requirement, Mapping the requirement with systems, Gap Analysis & building the solution to meet client expectations.
- Preparations of BRD (Business Requirement Document) and FSD (Functional Specifications Document), GAP Analysis Documents.
- Understanding and creating the flow diagrams for the lending process and at various levels.
- Interaction with Development Teams and products Teams for solutions & enhancements to be undertaken in the product as per requirement from different Customers and competitor offerings
- Will be working in Agile Methodology
- Understanding of home loans, auto loans, cash credit education loans, personal loans, corporate banking, working capital, term loans, over draft, cash credit Limit.
- Candidate should be able to join within 30 days.
- UG: B.com (Bachelors of Commerce e)/BBA (Bachelor of business Administrations)/BMS (Bachelors of Management studies)
- PG: MBA (Master of business Administration)/PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)