Position: Trade Finance – Functional Consultant
HR Code: ET/2020/TFFCE-01
About Encore Theme: Encore Theme Technologies is a Global Information Technology Company providing comprehensive range of IT solutions for the Banking and Financial Services (BFS) Segment. We provide a spectrum of services for Banks, Financial Services Companies. We are a fast growing Finastra Premier Select Partner.
We are the first partner of Finastra to deliver Trade finance solution on SaaS model which enables smaller banks to reap the benefits of Finastras Fusion Banking Trade Innovation. It is our passion and it’s all we do.url: http://www.encoretheme.com
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To consult and evaluate the impact of the new software system on the current business structure.
- To makes recommendations for software that will improve the current business process
- To plan the implementation of the project from the scratch and to determine the configurations required for the implementation of the software
- To get these configurations approved by the leadership team
- To do the mapping analysis of every module of the software, and prepare the final goals of the project.
- To test the software module as they come online and train the employees regarding the usage of the software.
- After going live, assess that the software is behaving as expected.
- A functional consultant is expected to generate knowledge about the current business process, design current business flows, study current business processes and its complication – in all we can say that this is getting through with the current business setup. Flow diagrams and DFDs are prepared, all this
forms the part of the AS IS document.”
- Everything configured has to be documented according to their categories in the form of predefined templates; these then have to be approved by the team leads or the person the consultant is reporting to.
- To handle tickets, and provide support to the users in matters related applications of the software.
- Should be able to analyze and solve the problem.
- Has to write functional specifications and do Business Analysis.
- Has to prepare test data and test it
- Interact with clients or the end users
- Has to create process documents and update them
- Having professional experience in Banking and Financial Services segment.
- Should have successfully implemented various Banking Systems in leading Banks.
- Should possess good domain expertise in Trade Finance
- Good Domain Knowledge in areas of Foreign Exchange viz. Foreign Remittances, SWIFT and International Banking Operations.
- Domain Knowledge on Trade Finance.
- Sound Knowledge in banking implementation and training in Trade finance application in various Banks.
- Good Communication skills and participate in the discussions and presentations with the customers and lead the interactions on banking aspects.
- Travel outside India
- Involves 6 to 7 months travel in a year and a minimum 6 weeks continuous out station stay per trip
Qualification and Experience
- MBA(Finance); B.Com; M.Com, C.A Inter
- 2-6 years’ experience
Candidate should be willing to travel and hold a valid passport