Work Location : Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru
Key Area of Responsibility :
- Project planning and delivery on time as per customer’s requirement.
Complete projects on time and budget. Key aspects include:
- Develop project plans;
- Coordinate projects; Communicate changes and progress
- Manage project team activities.
- Customer Management
Ensure customer satisfaction by proactively dealing with customer needs and situations. This will include:
- Manage relationship with the customer
- Respond to customer needs
- Conduct periodic status review meetings towards ensuring timeliness and quality of delivery
- Solicit customer feedback to improve service
- Profitability Management
Ensure profitability of the customer account by effectively managing resources to deliver on time and within budget. Tasks will include:
- Preparation of cost sheet for the implementation
- Optimize allocation of resources to meet profitability goals.
- Resource Management
Will be responsible for managing the effective utilization of resources allocated to the project. Tasks include:
- Delegate work assignments based on resource skill sets
- Set goals and monitor through to completion
- Enable team cohesiveness and inspire higher achievement
- Handle conflicts firmly and gently
Essential Skills :
- Strong presentation skills; ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, with attention to detail
- Ability to work well on an independent basis; self-starter and strong organizational skills;
- Experience working with large teams and managing resources
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel
- Strong time management skills.
Desired Skills :
- 2-4 Years senior level experience in project management
- Having worked on large and complex applications (financial experience would be an asset) with full cycle implementations
- Strong Knowledge of Banking and Financial Services
Qualification and Experience :
- Certified in PMP or similar qualifications
- 7-8 years’ experience in the Banking & Financial Services and/or software development industry.