Trade Finance – Functional Consultant Experienced
HR Code : ET/2019/TFFCE-01
Work Location : Mumbai & Chennai
Key Area of Responsibility :
- To consult and evaluate the impact of the new software system on the current business structure.
- To makes recommendations for software that will improve the current business process.
- To plan the implementation of the project from the scratch and to determine the configurations required for the implementation of the software.
- To get these configurations approved by the leadership team.
- To do the mapping analysis of every module of the software, and prepare the final goals of the project.
- To test the software module as they come online and train the employees regarding the usage of the software.
- After going live, assess that the software is behaving as expected.
- A functional consultant is expected to generate knowledge about the current business process, design current business flows, study current business processes and its complication – in all we can say that this is getting through with the current business setup. Flow diagrams and DFDs are prepared, all this forms the part of the AS IS document.”
- Everything configured has to be documented according to their categories in the form of predefined templates; these then have to be approved by the team leads or the person the consultant is reporting to.
Essential Skills :
- To handle tickets, and provide support to the users in matters related applications of the software.
- Should be able to analyze and solve the problem.
- Has to write functional specifications.
- Has to prepare test data and test it.
- Interact with clients or the end users.
- Has to create process documents and update them.
Desired Skills :
- Having professional experience in Banking and Financial Services segment.
- Should have successfully implemented various Banking Systems in leading Banks.
- Should possess good domain expertise in Trade Finance.
- Good Domain Knowledge in areas of Foreign Exchange viz. Foreign Remittances, SWIFT and International Banking Operations.
- Domain Knowledge on Trade Finance.
- Sound Knowledge in banking implementation and training in Trade finance application in various Banks.
- Good Communication skills and participate in the discussions and presentations with the customers and lead the interactions on banking aspects.
- Travel outside India
- Involves 6 to 7 months travel in a year and a minimum 6 weeks continuous out station stay per trip.
Qualification and Experience :
- MBA(Finance); B.Com; M.Com
- Minimum 2 + years’ experience
Willing to travel and holds a valid passport